Foundations of Front-End Web Development [FREE][Latest]
Free Certification Course Title: Foundations of Front-End Web Development [FREE][Latest]
Learn the skills to quickly start a career in Front-End Development today!
Are you searching for the course of best Front End-Web Development Course?
You’ve found the right course in the shape of Foundations of Front-End Web Development [FREE][Latest]! Below are some of the important headlines of the course! You can read further instructions by enrolling for the respective course.
NOW = 0 US$
– What is this course all about?
Front End Development is a trending job, engaging, well paid and full of challenges and wonders.
This course will teach you the skills to kick-start a career in Front End Development, assuming no previous knowledge of any of the topics presented.
NOTE: a basic knowledge of how to use your computer and run programs is assumed.
This course is all about helping you changing your career path (or creating a new one) and acquire the necessary skills to jump into the job market as soon as possible.
Are you tired of courses teaching you skills that you cannot easily convert into a salary ? If so, this is the course for you.
Front End Development is an area of Web Development that includes all of the skills required to create the visual and interactive part of a Website. It’s a complex mix of skills and technologies and one of the most fast growing and well paid IT sectors of the moment.
A Front End Developer is the link between the graphic designer, responsible for creating the visual design of a Web Application and the Backend Developer responsible for creating the computational logic behind the application. The Front End Developer brings the application to life creating rich, compelling experiences and allowing the user to interact with the data behind the application.
This comprehensive course is aimed at students with no previous experience with Web Development or programming at all;
The course was recorded on a Mac OSX machine; You can still benefit from this course if you’re using Windows but you are required to have basic knowledge on how to use the Windows Explorer and create folders and files with it. You can easily avoid using the Windows command prompt (in the very rare videos that use the Terminal) and instead do what the video shows just using your WIndows Explorer (it’s mostly creating folders and files).
– What will I learn taking this course?
We’ll touch on all the foundational topics that form the toolbelt of a professional Front End Developer:
Responsive Web Development
The art of Unit Testing (brownie points during an Interview!)
We’ll learn by doing, building projects and adding functionalities over time, as our knowledge expands.
– What will I get from this course?
By the end of the course, you’ll have all the tools and practical knowledge necessary to build visually rich Single page Web applications, try your luck with job interviews and kick-start your career as a Front End Developer!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- By the end of the course, you’ll have all the tools and practical knowledge necessary to build visually rich Single page Web applications, try your luck with job interviews and kickstart your career as a Front End Developer!
- This course assumes no previous knowledge on any topic. Every topic will be approached from scratch.
- At the end of the course the student will have all the basic foundations for approaching the job market as a Junior Front End Developer. Moreover, the foundational knowledge acquired will make much easier to learn additional topics and build on top of what have been learnt so far
Who this course is for:
- This course should be taken by anyone interested in learning the ropes for becoming a Front End Developer, one of the best trending and exciting areas of Web Development at the moment
This course includes:
- 20 hours 46 minutes on-demand video
- 133 lectures
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
How to enroll for Foundations of Front-End Web Development [FREE][Latest]?
- Registration on Udemy.com or Sign In to Udemy.com
- Enroll for the course (Foundations of Front-End Web Development [FREE][Latest]):
Apply Coupon Code: No Coupon Required