Instagram has evolved into a stand-alone social media and marketing ecosystem as a result of its frequent feature additions. On Instagram, users may open stores, raise money for a good cause, and even launch products. If you’re a brand or an influencer who’s having trouble managing all of your accounts, solutions like Planoly can help. What exactly is Planoly and how to use it to manage your Instagram account? It’s a visual Instagram feature that we recently discovered. Let’s get started!
How to Use Planoly to Manage Instagram
What is Planoly?
Planoly is a tool that takes care of the majority of your Instagram feed requirements. You can schedule articles, save numerous ideas as drafts, and even schedule Instagram stories with it. It has formed an official partnership with Instagram, giving it more control over marketing tools and analytics.
A hashtag group feature is also available. It allows you to sort hashtags into several categories.
Check out some Best Instagram Sticker Searches for Stories.
How to Sign up to Planoly
It’s simple to sign up for Planoly. Simply go to the Planoly sign-up page and enter your basic information, including your e-mail address. If you have one, there is also a space for a referral code. This provides you with free credits that you can use to upgrade to a paid plan.
1. At the bottom of the page, click Sign Up Now.
2. This step will require you to link your Instagram account. To do so, go to the next page and pick Link Instagram, then Link Via Instagram (bottom). You’ll be redirected to Instagram’s authentication page if you do this. Simply enter your login credentials or use Facebook credentials.
3. Select the most appropriate description to help Planoly develop a better Instagram profile in the next stage. You have a variety of options to pick from, such as Freelancer, Publisher, Service, and so on. In order to personalize the experience, you will also be asked about your level of social media experience.
I’m confident this will have no effect on the feature list or user experience, however, there is no way to skip the step before getting to your dashboard.
4. Your dashboard is Planoly’s homepage. With your feed on the left, it’s comparable to the Instagram UI. You can scroll through all of your posts or switch between scheduled and unscheduled posts in the same tab.
In the upper left corner of Instagram, there is a separate section for stories. You can simply press on Stories to access the stories section.
Schedule Posts on Planoly to Manage Instagram
If you’re using an Instagram tool, I’m guessing you publish a lot of posts every day. You may easily upload and schedule several posts using the scheduler tool. As a result, you will not only be able to automate the majority of your job, but you will also have more time to be consistent with it. Planoly makes it simple to schedule a post. Let’s have a look at how it’s done.
When you schedule a post, you’ll receive a notification on the app at the time you specify. To publish the post, you must first approve it. Another option is to sign up for a business account and use the auto-post feature.
1. In the top left corner of the stream, click + Add to Grid.
2. Select a source option from the source selection pop-up. Then navigate to the image and click Open to upload it.
3. A preview of the image you uploaded will appear. If you just have one photo, select Upload as One Post. You can also upload photographs in the form of a swipeable carousel.
In your profile grid, you’ll be able to see the photo. Keep in mind that the photo hasn’t been uploaded yet. We’ve only uploaded a draft and must still schedule the post.
This allows you to add several images to your feed without having to publish them. It’s wonderful for getting a sense of how the feed will look once your picture is published.
4. To see the preview again, click on the image. You can write post descriptions, hashtags, and geographical information in the preview box. We’re going to schedule our post right now. To do so, simply go to Schedule date and choose a date and time. When you’re done, click the save button at the bottom, and you’re done.
Keep in mind that you must also have the Planoly app installed on your phone. You will receive a personalized notice with a post now button at the specified time.
5. You can also edit your images before sharing them on social media. Although the photo filter section is only accessible to pro users, presets can be used to crop the shot. When you’re unsure about aspect ratio., this comes in useful.
If you want to save the snapshot for later, there is also a download button.
The pencil symbol in the bottom left corner of the preview window leads to the photo edit section.
How to Create a Hashtag Group on Planoly
The Hashtag Group function is another intriguing addition that I believe would greatly improve the effectiveness of your Instagram game. Most of your difficulties will be solved if you employ hashtags from various areas like travel, photography, and technology. You can quickly build hashtag groups and use them without having to type them again. This is how you do it.
1. Go to the Plan tab (homepage) and select the hashtag icon in the upper left corner.
2. To create a hashtag group, click Create New Group.
3. In this window, you may name a category and add hashtags and mentions. Remember that you can only use 30 hashtags and 20 mentions. When you’re finished, scroll down to the bottom and click Save.
You can repeat the process to create multiple hashtag categories. You may add these hashtags to your photos with a single click when you upload them. Aside from that, you can change and copy them to the clipboard at any time.
Tabs Overview of Planoly to Manage Instagram
There will be various main tabs that you will use. Toggles can be found at the top right corner of the page. Because some of these capabilities are only available to business accounts, I recommend converting to take advantage of them fully.
Plan – This is the major canvas. It displays all of your planned posts in a calendar format. We utilized the same tab to upload our photos and stories, as well as schedule them
Drafts – You may browse all of your drafts in one dedicated tab. You can make a draft group in the same way you can make a hashtag group. It’s a fantastic method to organize photos. This allows you to plan posts that are similar or different across time.
Discover (Business) – This function is primarily useful for repost-obsessed accounts. If you have a vacation page, for example, you may search for specific users, hashtags, and stock photographs and immediately add them to your feed. The original creator of the content is identified by Planoly. However, because these posts may be copyrighted, I recommend double-checking.
Analyze (Business) – You may still access basic metrics about your profile with the free account, despite its limitations. You may, for example, view audience engagement, filter data by week, month, and year, and export data to a CSV file, among other things.
Comments (Business) – You can reply to and manage comments for up to 5 of your most recent posts in the free plan.
LinkIt (Business) – An excellent tool for promoting a company’s products. You may use this tool to build a gallery of your Instagram posts. Users can be redirected to your virtual store by linking products, links, and redirections. What’s the best part? It’s a no-cost feature.
Planoly’s Plan Comparison
The free version of Planoly will most certainly be sufficient if you’re using it for your personal Instagram account. You must take into account a number of constraints. Only photographs are allowed in your posts, which are limited to 30 per month. So, if your profile is big on GIFs or videos, I recommend upgrading. Furthermore, you cannot share on Twitter or Facebook with the free version.
Aside from that, if you enjoy utilizing filters, the Instagram app is a good choice. Due to the fact that the picture filters are only available in the paid editions.
|Multiple Insta Profiles||Image Support||Video/GIF||Quick Schedule||Share to Facebook||Cost/pm|
|Custom||2+ (Extra cost)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||$29|
Closing Remarks: How Planoly Manage Instagram
Planoly is a fantastic application for managing your Instagram profiles that is well worth a try. Its aesthetic style allows any user to quickly become accustomed to the interface. Apart from that, the only problem I had with Planoly was with the tales tab. For some reason, the app was unable to connect to Instagram. However, I believe it is merely a blip on the radar, and there is nothing to be concerned about.